This Policy explains what happens to any personal data that you provide to us, or that we
We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
Information That We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data
* Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages
viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data,
location data and other communication data.
* Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information
or make a purchase.
* Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
Cookies provide information regarding the computer used by a visitor. We may use
cookies where appropriate to gather information about your computer in order to assist
us in improving our website. You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline
any cookies if you wish. This can be done within the “settings” section of your computer.
For more information please read the advice at AboutCookies.org.
Use of Your Information
the information that we collect from you to provide our services to
addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
* To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
* To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products, but only if
you have subscribed to our newsletter.
have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to
of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in, but
only if you have subscribed to our newsletter. We never give your details to third parties to
use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods or
Your Personal Data
operating our website it may become necessary to store data that we
collect from you to
our server. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing and
processing. We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure
that your data is stored securely. Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet
is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot
guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such
information is entirely at your own risk.
not disclose your personal information to any other party other than
* In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
* Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
* To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
do not hesitate to contact us regarding any matter relating to this
Privacy and Cookies
Policy via the contact form.